Cost about $28 for the set on eBay Link to seller here (China) $45 on Amazon.com
These triggers are very reliable and do a good job. They are not Canon and Nikon specific!Â The eBay sellers always use multiple brand names in their offerings to get “hits” while searching their products.Â A very big plus is the fact that you can also use them with studio strobes using the cable that comes with it.
NOTE: The only camera specific thing is, if you need a camera remote you have to order the right brand name, the triggers/receivers are non brand specific. The remote cable is as that has to fit into your camera. However if you only need these triggers for your flashes don’t bother about what brand they fit.
Using the set as a remote shutter. The cord you see here is brand name specific, it is not a flash-cable!
This is the set used as a studio-flash trigger, this is a universal cable (Not brand specific) with the 6.35mm plug and the 3.5 mm plug.
2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control RF-602
You can easily achieve flash trigger as well as wireless shutter function by using a pair of RF-602 transmitter/receiver.
Wireless flash trigger:
- Asa flash trigger, RF-602 trigger both flash speedlite and studio flashes,
- the flash sync speed is up to 1/250s
- Wireless shutter release:
- As the wireless shutter release, its working range is up to 100 meters (320 feet)
- Full-way press the release button starts the continuous shooting or long exposure
- Features and specifications:
- 2.4GHz band-16 selectable operating frequencies for eliminating interference
- The RF-602 transmitter/receiver pair may be used to trigger all studio flash units employing a standard phone jack or mini phone jack sync input
- 3.5mm mini phone jack and 6.35mm full size sync jack adapter are provided
- Flash sync speed: 1/250s
- Transmitter distance: 100m (320 feet)
- Release: half-way press, full-way press
- Time of shooting: up to 20, 000 times (CR2 lithium battery)
- Receiver stand-by time: up to 45 hours(AAA battery)
- Package includes:
- 1 x RF602TX transmitter
- 1 x RF602RX receiver
- 1 x shutter release cable
- 1 x PC synce cable
- 1 x sync cable with 6.35mm plug size
- 1 x adapter with 3.5mm plug size
- 2 x AAA battery for receiver
- 1 x CR2 Lithium battery for transmitter